We have a part-time opening for a Social Media Intern.
HipSilver is a lifestyle brand curated by and for the men and women of the Silver Generation, connecting them with unique products, ideas and services. We are looking for a highly dedicated individual with an interest in editing, creating content, posting on social media focusing on the Silver Generation and working closely with our HipSilver team. The intern will contribute to finding, creating and posting social media content and help tailor the right stories to help promote our brand, blogs, and more.
The Social Media internship allows individuals to participate actively in the HipSilver startup with an emphasis on finding, creating and posting social media content.
Duties specifically include:
· Help find, create, curate, and schedule content for our Twitter, Instagram, + Facebook accounts on a regular basis.
· Correspond w/ our network's influencers for various campaigns..
· Research & Pitch new Influencers on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
· Email Campaign Management via Mail Chimp
· Grow social media presence and followers.
· Have a love of social media and understand how it fits into the modern-day marketing landscape.
· You are currently working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree.
· Someone who understands the internet and how our audience uses its ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to work effectively on a team.
· Familiarity with Mac, MS Word and G Suite.
Send a cover letter, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Social Media Intern' in the subject line. We will contact you only if you have been selected for an interview.