FILM & PHOTOGRAPHY
We have a part-time opening for a Photography and Film Intern.
HipSilver is a lifestyle brand curated by and for the men and women of the Silver Generation, connecting them with unique products, ideas and services. We are looking for a highly dedicated individual with an interest in editing, creating content, posting on social media focused on the Silver Generation, and working closely with our HipSilver team. The intern will contribute to the production of videos and photos and help tailor the right stories to help promote our brand, blogs, and more.
The Photography and Film internship allows individuals to participate actively in the HipSilver startup with an emphasis on Photography and Video.
Duties specifically include:
· Photograph products for inclusion on our website
· Photograph and film featured suppliers and contributors for the HipSilver website.
· Helping to create and shoot content for posting on HS social media outlets
· Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that clearly and effectively tell the desired story.
· Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound, and other elements that convey high-quality production value and technical sophistication.
· Knowledge of digital videography, photography cameras, and equipment.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to work effectively on a team.
· Familiarity with Macs, MS Word and G Suite.
Send a cover letter, resume and link to some of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. With “Photo/Film Intern” in the subject line. We will contact you only if you have been selected for an interview.