We have a part-time opening for an Editorial Intern.
HipSilver is a lifestyle brand curated by and for the men and women of the Silver Generation, connecting them with unique products, ideas and services. We are looking for a highly dedicated individual with an interest in editing, creating content, posting on social media focusing on the Silver Generation and working closely with our HipSilver team. The intern will contribute to the production of engaging content and help tailor the right stories to help promote our brand, blogs, and more.
The Editorial internship allows individuals to participate actively in the HipSilver startup with an emphasis on Research, writing and proofreading.
Duties specifically include:
· Researching future topics and trends for HipSilver
· Writing short paragraphs and creating pitches
· Copy editing and proofreading content
· Helping to draft, create and post content on
HS social media outlets
· Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
· Strong Internet research skills.
· Strong interest in design.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to work effectively on a team.
· Familiarity with Macs, MS Word and G Suite.
Send a cover letter, resume and three nonfiction writing samples of no more than 350 words to firstname.lastname@example.org. With 'Editorial Intern' in the subject line. We will contact you only if you have been selected for an interview.